Click here for aged based division rules.
- No Slide Tackles. If a "Slide Tackle" is made, the restart is a DIRECT Free Kick (penalty awarded if inside the box). (Issuing a card is at the discretion of the Referee).
- Sliding to save a goal/out of bounds etc. is allowed as long as no contact or near contact with another player.
- (exception: Goalkeeper's inside their penalty area are allowed to slide tackle)
- Eg. A player can be the YOUNGEST age allowed in the division by the end of the current calendar year.
- (For Winter season sometimes that starts in one year and finishes in the subsequent year. eg. in Over 30's Winter Season that starts Dec 2018, you are eligible to play in December even though you turn 30 in the calendar year 2019.
- Each team shall supply a copy of a player’s ID for our files and to validate age.
- Team Captain’s are responsible for providing photocopies of proper ID showing the player’s age. Any game that is played with a player that is ineligible will be a forfeit. Documentation of players ages can be submitted to the league anytime. However results will not count until all players on a team have been verified and the league has a photocopy. If any captains wants to challenge a players age he is to notify the other captain and the field marshall. The league will then investigate during the week not during the game! If the player was ineligible than the game will be a forfeit.
- BASL general rules apply also.