- How do I find a team to play on?
- How do I pay?
- When does the next season start?
- I have another question?
- What is the Small-sided 12 Monthly Payment Program about (Gold, Silver Bronze)?
- Why are my games scheduled when they are?
- How do I find directions to the field?
- What are the rules?
- My uploaded player picture is not a proper "face shot"?
- How do I transfer teams?
- How do I find a team to play on? Please fill out this form Click here
- How do I pay (for one team at a time)? Click here
- When does the next season start? The calendar is always listed in the center of the home page or click here.
- What is the Small-Sided Month Payment Program about? It is a way for a player to play on multiple 7v7, 6v6, 5v5 teams for 12 monthly payments. For more info Go to the Player Payment Plan Page
- Why are my games scheduled when they are? Different divisions play different days and times. In addition, your captain can request when they want their team to play. 90% of the time they get at least 1/2 of their games at their preferred time and day.
- How do I find directions to the field? Field Directions
- What are the rules? BASL RULES
- My uploaded player picture is not a proper "face shot"? We can recommend using the following photo cropping and sizing tool: http://www.picresize.com/index.php
- How do I transfer teams? Player Transfers
I have a question that is not listed above, who should I contact. Contact the league at email@example.com and we will make sure the email gets to the right person.
BASL will only refund registrations up until the first game of your team’s division has been played, after that game, there are no player refunds! To request a refund click here, if the season has not started or your team has folded you will be given a refund. If you think you may transfer to a new team since your team folded then wait a couple of days to see if you/us can get you on another team.