ID numbers on Rosters might not match pass due to USASA issues. If that happens allow the player to play.
Please note no passes are needed for 7 v 7
In BASL’s small sided divisions that plays a regular schedule organized by the league then they have the same rights and privileges as any other team regardless of size. You should be using only a single referee for these games and the referees should wear their badges and all usual insurances apply. This includes outdoor 7v7 and indoor 6v6. This is per FSSA.
For 11 v 11 Games are NOT to be shortened for any reason unless the game starts later than 15 minutes. (if a game starts 25 minutes late than halves can be shortened by 5 minutes each ONLY after approval has come from the Operations Manager or a BASL Board Member). Failure to follow this procedure exactly will result in no pay for any game was shortedned without approval.
· Arrive 30 minutes before the start of the game. This is to ensure that games are started at scheduled times.
· First time referees must provide the field marshal with their mailing address and send a W9 to the league.
· Please remind the teams to move the goals after last games. The field marshal will also ask. Only applies to fields where goals do not remain in place.
· The field marshal is BASL’s Representative. Work together with them to accomplish tasks.
· When confronted with a disappointed player, issue any appropriate cards and go on about your business. Avoid confrontations because they only cause chaos and more paperwork. The league will review information received by the field marshal to decide whether further disciplinary actions should apply.
· We need to cut back on foul language. Please caution players using foul language and warn them that it will not be tolerated.
· Fill out the game report given to you by the field marshal. If there is no field marshal on site then you must draft one on your own. Report the field marshal absence along with the results of the games to email@example.com
When filling out Game Reports
· Player In/Outs need to be clearly marked.
· All players need to have a number associated with their name.
· All writing should be legible. This information must be logged on to the website afterwards. Make it understandable or it makes for a long night of trying to understand it.
· When writing cards players name, number, team, and type of misconduct must be listed. For more serious situations, ask the field marshal for paper to write any additional statements.
· Please include your phone number on the game report. If we cannot understand what you write, we want to be able to call you to find out. If you don’t want us to call you, then please try fully filling out your report in a legible manor. This information is to help our league run more efficiently.
· It is the field marshals job to relay the information provided on the game reports to the league. It becomes a very complex task when the game reports are not filled out completely and legibly.