The Corporate Division consists of teams with both Women and Men. Player abilities vary from new to advance.
BASL welcomes many of the Duval and St. Johns region’s corporate based soccer teams. Several teams have developed rivalry’s over the years, and BASL is happy to play our part at providing a well administered playing venue in order to conclude who should have corporate bragging rights.
When: Starts week nights, June 12
- Roster Players Must Be Current Employees of the Company
Cost Option 1: Single Company team payment for the first 14 named employee/players is $840. Payment must be made by May 31st.
Cost Option 2: If the Corporation is not paying for their team registration, then individual corporate employees can follow the standard on-line payment methods
- early bird registration rate $70 per employee/player (now until June 2nd)
- Standard registration rate $85 per employee/player (June 2nd until 4th game in for the team)
- Mid-season rate $40 per employee/player (after your team has played 4 games)
Where: We anticipate a primary location to be Brackridge Park in the Tinseltown area, Directions
- prepare your staff to travel for other locations as it is common to be affected by maintenance issues at parks that require extended field rest during this time of year.
Time: Tuesday / Thursday Evenings 6:30-10pm
- Teams request the Tuesday or Thursday along with their competition level. Depending on the reresponse from the teams during the registration, we will accommodate as many teams as we can with the field permits we obtain.
- Format: BASL style 7v7 (6 field players, plus a goalie) (6' x 12' goals)
Team Registration: Register your team click here
Rules: BASL smallsided 7v7 rules and disciplinary
Game Duration: two 25 minute halves
State Certified Referees: 1 per game
BASL Staff: 1 Field Marshal per field complex
Division Team Max- 8
Open Division: All genders are encouraged to play
Player Restrictions: All team players must be employees from the Corporation or employees from a direct-majority owned Corporation. Suppliers who are not majority owned by the corporate, or relatives of corporate staff are not considered part of Corporate employees.
Teams must wear same color team jersey's with individual player numbers on the Jersey. Players are to be registered and provide proof of current corporate employement. (eg. proof acceptable at the field can be: staff badge, drivers license / corporate email, business card, association id, etc.)
Complete Team Registration checks can be made out and mailed to:
attn: Daniel Pillipow
10811 Hidden Ridge Court
Jacksonville FL 32257
Remember that a team entry to the Corporate Division doesn't require your corporation to make a separate charitable contribution, but it is through charitable contributions that many of the fields we play at become a reality.
The Brackridge park is in need of financial funding to support new field development at the park we are playing at. BASL and Jacksonville Jaguar Soccer Club have joined forces to manage these public park soccer facilities. Corporations who have provided $10,000 or more annually in tax exempt charitable contributions to the Jacksonville Jaguars Soccer Club, (with funds earmarked for Brackridge Field Development) can contact our Financial Director for further development information and how we would like to provide a thank you recognizing your generous contribution.
Click HERE to download the Jacksonville Jaguar Soccer Club Charitable Contribution document.
to dowload the Jacksonville Jaguar Soccer Club tax exempt certificate.